Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Back to the blog

I guess I need to get back to blogging. I feel like when I blog that I am releasing my frustrations to the tech gods! I realize that no one but me reads the blog, but that's ok! It is a journal for my posterius life! Oh, who am I kidding no one will need my notes on living. Anyway, most of the posts on here are from a virus that spammed my yahoo contacts folder. I linked my yahoo address to a posting site called posterious, it ran off what few yahoo freinds I still had from the pre facebook era.
So I am blogging this while waiting on my next netflix episode of Greek loads. My ISP has oversold its bandwidth and we are stuck with almost dial up era speed.I am waiting to find out if there are any ISP alternatives that are faster out here on the edge of the town, not far from the boondocks. Well, its about to begin....so until next tome ....eh later

No comments:

Post a Comment